TextWrangler Support Home
- TextWrangler Downloads – Keep your installation up to date with the latest improvements and fixes for reported problems. Note: If you obtained TextWrangler from the Mac App Store, please use the “App Store” application to download and install updates.
- Command-Line Tools Installer – Copies of TextWrangler delivered by the Mac App Store do not include the
twfind command-line tools, in order to comply with Apple’s submission guidelines. We have prepared a stand-alone installer which you can download here
- User Manual – TextWrangler’s PDF manual provides a complete reference to all its commands and options. You can download the manual now, or open it from within TextWrangler at any time by choosing “User Manual” from the Help menu.
- TextWrangler Tutorial – If you’re new to TextWrangler and aren’t sure where to start, just download this disk image which contains the tutorial in PDF format plus sample files: (February 2016: Tutorial update in progress—please check back next month and thanks for your patience!)
- TextWrangler remote control – A set of tools which allow you to ‘edit’ files on a remote server and open them directly into TextWrangler on your Mac.
- Developer Information – Information and documentation covering how to implement an “Edit in TextWrangler” command in your own application, or how to produce language modules for use with TextWrangler (or BBEdit).
- Bare Bones Bookshelf – A compilation of books which we have found very useful. Covers everything from HTML to Perl to AppleScript to Macintosh programming.