Yojimbo 1.4.1 Release Notes
This page documents all feature enhancements and bug fixes included in the Yojimbo 1.4.1 update.
For information on changes made in previous versions of Yojimbo, please see the release notes archive.
You can access Yojimbo’s online help by choosing “Yojimbo Help” from the Help menu.
IMPORTANT: If you’re running Yojimbo 1.2 or earlier, this version will upgrade your database to a version that previous versions can no longer read. Make sure you have a backup before allowing Yojimbo to migrate your data.
Additions & Changes
(none in this release)
- Fix for potential crash when viewing web archives.
- Fix for a crash which could occur when viewing web archive with highlighted search terms, then applying actions on the undo stack.
- Fix for issue which could result in the creation of empty web archives (related to WebKit’s handling of some iframe constructions).
- Fix for crash after certain scripting operations.
- Implemented a workaround for a Cocoa framework bug which led to the application crashing in certain situations when using the New or Edit Tag Collection sheets.
- Fixed a regression where the last uncommitted edit would be discarded upon quitting the application (i.e. if you were typing in a field or a text view and didn’t tab to another field or item before quitting).
- Fixed a typo/missing word in the error string when an ‘x-yojimbo-item’ URI could not be opened.
- Fixed a bug which prevented an item just created via the scripting interface from being located immediately using an ‘x-yojimbo-item’ URI.
- Tweaked the missing database version detection logic to deal with both 1.2 and 1.3 format databases which were created without the required metadata by the old Yojimbo Quicksilver plug-in.
- Fixed a bug which could cause a crash during sync in certain situations.