BBEdit 9.2.1 Release Notes
This page documents all feature enhancements and bug fixes included in the BBEdit 9.2.1 update.
For details on all the new features and enhancements offered by BBEdit 9.0, please see its release notes.
For information on changes made in previous versions, please see the release notes archive.
For detailed information on using any of BBEdit’s features, please refer to the user manual (choose “User Manual” from BBEdit’s Help menu).
BBEdit 9.2.1 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later (10.4.11 or later recommended).
This version is a Universal application: it runs natively on both Intel-based and PowerPC-based Macs.
Additions & Changes
- There are no new features or behavior changes in BBEdit 9.2.1.
- Fixed crash which could occur when dragging items around in or into a project list.
- “Replace” and “Replace & Find Next” menu commands now correctly update the search history.
- BBEdit now displays a progress dialog when upgrading the contents of its Application Support folder during a version update/upgrade.
- Fixed a crash which would occur in some situations when bringing up the Find window from the scripting interface.
- Fixed a crash which would occur if an SFTP server returned file names that were invalid UTF-8.
- Fixed a bug which prevented setting a key equivalent for the “Sleep” command.
- Worked around a bug in Mac OS X 10.4.x which caused the “Open with Finder” action in project and disk browser lists to crash.
- Fixed a bug in the Lua language module which would cause the app to hang when opening a Lua file with comments.